Terms & Conditions of UseClever Dodo is a website where you can post comments on articles written by our contributors or ask questions and share knowledge by answering other users' questions.
The majority of the content on our pages is personal opinion. You should exercise caution when considering the content of Clever Dodo and use it responsibly whenever you post any information or contribute to the Q&A section.
Do not rely on the content as being professional advice. We want to make your experience on Clever Dodo as enjoyable and as useful as possible. For this reason we have developed terms and conditions ("Terms") for your use of Clever Dodo website ("Website").
- You acknowledge and agree that the information contained in the material in this Website is supplied by voluntary contributors and that it is supplied for information purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that the information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. All information or answers given are given in good faith but Clever Dodo has not made any investigation into their accuracy.
- Clever Dodo cannot and do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy of the information or the answers given.
- Clever Dodo exclude any and all liability for loss or damage which you may suffer caused by any error, omission or inaccuracy in any information, material or answers contained in the Website ("Material"). You must use your own judgement as to the use of the Material. In cases involving personal health, financial or legal matters or other sensitive or personal issues you should seek independent personal guidance from an appropriately qualified professional.
- You agree that the contents of this Website may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form without our prior express written permission. This includes "caching" or "mirroring" any of the site's contents.
- We give no warranty that this Website (or websites which are linked to this Website) is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program. Nor do we accept liability of any description, including liability for negligence for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, loss of business, revenue, profits, or consequential loss) resulting from use of or inability to use this Website.
- If you make any posting or contribution to Clever Dodo, you hereby assign by way of future assignment any copyright in your posting to Clever Dodo and you also waive any moral right in such posting or contribution.
- You agree not to disclose any personal information (e.g. full name, address, phone number) either about yourself or any other individual(s) when making any posting or contribution to Clever Dodo.
- You agree that any posting or contribution you make to such forums will not be defamatory, discriminatory, racist, obscene, offensive, threatening or in breach of any copyright or in any way unlawful or objectionable.
- You agree that the questions, answers, articles and comments on this website are for discussion purposes only and are not to be used to market, sell or promote any product, service, project or organisation.
- Clever Dodo reserves the right to remove any post that does not relate to the topic being discussed; to organise the message boards; delete or edit any question, answer, article, comment that we feel breaches our Terms and/or Site Rules and delete any posting that we feel does not conform to the intended spirit of Clever Dodo service.
- You acknowledge and agree that unless otherwise specified, copyright and all rights in the contents of the site belong to or are owned by Clever Dodo.
- Use of this Website and these Terms shall be subject only to the laws of and the courts of Mauritius who shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in connection with this Website and its use and these Terms.